Thursday 30 August 2012

OJ Reviewing: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Wow. What a crazy and random film.

  I love sci-fi, I love comedy, and I love Martin Freeman. So this film is a faveourite of mine. It's based off a book series by Douglas Adams which I have to admit I have never read. I did hear of the TV Series but I don't know much about it. But this film I think is really good. Very funny, cheesy and sci-fi packed; the mind of Adams is very random judging from the film and my faveourite ever thing in the movie is the Improbability Drive. Lol, that's hilarious. It's a British-American film which I think can be very good. I suppose it could have been a film series but I don't think it'll happen (what do you think?). I would always watch it again and I'm going to put it as a candidate on my Top 10 Fave Film list.

No comments:

Post a Comment