Thursday 30 August 2012

OJ Reviewing: Pixar's Brave

Pixar has brought out some good films in its time with good connection to the characters and great plots. Well, now there's Brave.

  You can't actually discern exactly what Brave is about from the trailer and so I was sort of going in blind when I saw it. I loved the beginning at it was really good and realistic and all that and then the plot started and it just felt like I was watching the Scottish version of Brother Bear; some scenes were directly from that movie. So the start was great, the middle was okay and the end was kinda predictable. There was though some very funny parts in it that I wasn't expecting and the design for Mor'du was awesome. So overall I liked it and I wouldn't mind watching it again if it was on. Not expecting a sequel and nor do I want it on DVD but I wasn't bored watching it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment