Monday 17 September 2012

OJ Reviewing: Doctor Who series 1

Well finally! I'm doing the amazing and iconic show known as: Doctor Who!

 I'd never seen it before, I'd never heard of it; my dad probably said something about Jon Pertwee in the 70's, but when I watched a tiny episode called 'Rose', boy I knew I had something good. I'd never seen anything like this; what an awesome series. Now I realise this show is a legend I love every moment I watching it.
  Series 1 of this show introduces The Doctor played by Christopher Eccleston and he is a mysterious alien who stops invasions and is always there when bad things happen. As the series went on it had great episodes with everything you ever wanted in it. My favourite alien is in this series and my first ever Doctor I saw. The villains were great and the finale was........ Hmmm. Okay. Moving on. The Christmas special is my favourite Christmas special and I love the whole set up and everything. I can't wait to review the rest of series' and I hope you Whovians enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment