Thursday 6 September 2012

OJ Reviewing: The Forgotten Echo

The final book in the Remarkable Adventures of Tom Scatterhorn

  The biggest adventure yet. This book brings everything you ever learnt about The Museum's Secret and The Hidden World together and it makes sense! Thinks you didn't even think were important become linchpins! This novel references lots of things from the first two and it reveals many things and answers lots of questions that the last book should do. It felt a little more fantasy than sci-fi and historical than futuristic but its a very good adventure and absolutely non of it will make sense if you haven't read the first two. A brilliant finale to the Remarkable Adventures but I don't know if its just me there are 1 or 2 parts that confused me a little, Henry Chancellor is a great writer though and as I've said before his settings are outstanding. Now there the end; some people are going to really like it and then there are those who really don't, I personally didn't mind the ending, I quite liked it. But that's just me so what did you think? Was the ending a good finale or should never have been written? Comment below and tell me!


No comments:

Post a Comment