Tuesday 11 September 2012

OJ Reviewing: Primeval series 2

A story arc if I ever saw one.

  This series follows the amazing cliffhanger left by series 1 and it did something I wasn't expecting at all; they introduce some new characters, a new base, and of course new creatures. I have to say this is the least favourite of the series and I think its because it feels like a series on its own, I was expecting more explanations for last series cliffhanger but it felt like it just deals with that scene as quick as it could and went back to fighting creatures, and this series doesn't end on a cliffhanger like all the others. It was all about conspiracy and having to power to rule everything so you didn't really learn anything new about the anomalies and it looked as if it told you what series 1's last episode was all about but it didn't. I still watch it, though, and have it on DVD along with the rest. So, not my favourite of the series but the creatures are much better, and they give another one from the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment