Saturday 6 October 2012

OJ Reviewing: The Avengers

Yes, where I come from it's Avengers Assemble, but lets go with the rest of the world.

Well, finally! The big one! They all come together and assemble! Iron Man, Hulk, Thor and Captain America come together with Hawkeye & Black Widow to take down Loki. I saw this at the cinema (not in 3D) and I really enjoyed it. The way I put the trailer clips together into a story in went completely a different way which I was glad of. I enjoyed how they did it and how they brought them together and how they disagree and then find out they need each other. There are a few twists in this that I really wasn't expecting. The dialogue in this movie absolutely awesome and so funny, more jokes and hilarious quips than I expected which were really good. I'm glad it wasn't really bad and it was the complete opposite as there are no origin stories and it's just The Avengers. Even people who haven't seen the rest of the MCU I think will enjoy it as there isn't much depth and a lot is explained like why the Hulk is why he is and how they found Cap alive; so with very slight back stories and awesome plot I will get this DVD and everyone else needs to too! YES, right now! Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment