Monday 8 October 2012

OJ Reviewing: Prometheus

Yes, I don't go to the cinema everyday and have to wait for the DVD release, so what?

Anyway, Prometheus. Hmmm, what can I say about this film. Well, it was very interesting. It wasn't as scary as I would've thought but more philosophical. The plot was defiantly interesting and there was a twist or two. I liked the CGI, that was fantastic and the creatures great and had some awesome scenes but then I can see where people get a little confused. This film gives out a lot of questions all the way through but then it only answers, like, 2 or 3. You literally have no idea why most of the events are happening. Its a fun movie to watch if you like sci-fi, aliens and thriller-like concepts but for the people who think about the story arc and look into it, you mostly base your views on theories. The end was one of the best parts and it defiantly sets up a sequel. So, I don't quite know who I'd recommend it too; sci-fi fans defiantly, an people who don't care about the story lines, but also people who do because you want to know which makes you keep watching and yearn for a sequel, so; tell me what you think and give me your best theories.

No comments:

Post a Comment