Wednesday 17 October 2012

OJ Reviewing: Salmon Fishing in the Yemen

Yemen is country? He He, I knew that...

 Meh, I wasn't particularly bothered about this film and didn't really care if I saw it but my family stuck it on and I watched some salmon fishing, in Yemen. It's pretty much a romance story/comedy-ish/life lesson film. It wasn't too bad; there were a few funny bits, there were a few sad bits. It was better than I expected and would probably watch it again if it was on TV or something. I don't think everyone will get some of the British references like I did (cause I'm from UK) but without that you can still like it. This is a very short review because I don't really have many thoughts on it; it was an okay film and you will enjoy it if you like that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment