Thursday 1 November 2012

OJ Reviewing: The Amazing Spider-Man

A big film review coming up this weekend so to quench your thirst until then I have this.

 So. The reboot of Spider-Man. I actually enjoyed the original trilogy and thought it was pretty good - until I watched The Amazing Spider-Man. Wow, this film is so much better with the characters, background  comedy, and overall plot. It exceeded my expectations and I most certainly will watch it again. Unfortunately I didn't get to see it in 3D which now I wish I had as some scenes you can see would look fantastic in 3D; especially the parts where the camera is looking through Spider-Man's eyes because they do that a lot and it looks great. One of the only things people might not like about the movie is that it takes a bit of time to get going, the beginning lasts a bit but I liked watching it though others may find it boring or lagging. So apart from that the movie is an absolute awesome film and is one of Marvel's very best.
   If any of you saw it in 3D please tell me what it was like and which scenes stuck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment