Thursday 11 July 2013

OJ's Movie Review - Now You See Me

I seem to be reviewing a lot of movies lately, but this one's a good one.

This movie is one of the most interesting, movies I've seen in a long time. I honestly don't know what else to say, it's really thought-provoking and just fascinating to watch; not just for the illusions featured in the film or the explanation of how they're done, but also the story, the puzzle, everything. Now You See Me, I was expecting to be some big heist film with some cool scenes of illusion and then an on-the-run type scenario, but really, it's much more. It's one huge mystery from the first scenes, and then the very last scene, you're just kind of like, 'wait, what?'. All-in-all I can say Now You See Me is definitely worth a watch, by everyone; the plot takes you in and you enjoy whats happening, one or two parts I felt were a tad boring but they only lasted, like, 3 mins. I will definitely want to see it again and urge you to go watch it too. I don't really have a rating system (at the minute) but I would put this film at level: AWESOMENESS

No comments:

Post a Comment