Friday 20 September 2013

OJ's TV Review - Arrow season 1

After hearing about the upcoming season 2 and a Flash spin-off I thought I'd check out this DC Universe.


  So, I don't really know many DC Characters, and so I'd never heard of the Green Arrow, but I liked the idea of the Flash and so I wanted to see what it was spinning-off from, and I'd heard this Arrow thing was pretty good. So after watching the entire first season, I have to say: I like it! This is an intense series. Arrow is jam-packed full of action, suspense, and loads of mystery; just what I like. I thought the characters were great, and each one had a story line that was interesting. And even though I don't like lengthy flashbacks, I actually enjoyed these, I think for this show it was a good idea. If you watch Arrow, then you'll certainly have a few things to think about between episodes as there can be a twist or two you're not expecting! All together I'd give season one a 9 out of 10 - TIME WELL SPENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment